The latest issue of EJAIB is November 2014)
See the Archive for previous issues.
Eubios Ethics Institute Newsletter (EEIN) (1990-1995)
Renewal form 2015 (word file)
the editor, Prof. Darryl Macer
Provost of AUSN and
Director, Institute of Indigenous Peoples and Global Studies,
American University of Sovereign Nations (AUSN),
8800 East Chaparral Road, Suite 250, Scottsdale, Arizona, 85250 USA
Registered address of EJAIB: P.O. Box 16 329, Hornby, Christchurch 8441, New Zealand
1. EJAIB is the official journal of the Asian Bioethics Association (ABA).
2. To publish research papers, and relevant news, and letters, on topics within Asian Bioethics, promoting research in bioethics in the Asian region, and contributing to the interchange of ideas within and between Asia and global international bioethics. Asia is defined for the general purposes of this journal as the geographical area, including the Far East, China, South East Asia, Oceania, the Indian subcontinent, the Islamic world and Israel.
3. To pay particular attention to issues raised by genetic and reproductive technology, and other news for the International Association of Bioethics Genetics Network. To publish on such topics, promoting international debate.
4. To review and update news and trends in bioethics from around the world. Bioethics is broadly defined as life ethics, including both medical and environmental ethics, and environmental, ethical, legal and social issues arising from biotechnology.
5. To promote scientific responsibility, in cooperation with the UNESCO Asia-Pacific School of Ethics (UNESCO Bangkok).
Editor-in-chief: Darryl Macer (Eubios Ethics Institute; UNU-IAS)
Associate Editor: Jayapaul Azariah (Founding President, All India Association of Bioethics)
Associate Editor: Masahiro Morioka (Osaka Prefecture University, Osaka, Japan)
Akira Akabayashi (Japan), Angeles Tan Alora (Philippines), Atsushi Asai (Japan), Alireza Bagheri (Iran), Gerhold Becker (Hong Kong), Hasna Begum (Bangladesh), Minakshi Bhardwaj (UK), Christian Byk (IALES; France), Ken Daniels (New Zealand), Leonardo de Castro (The Philippines), Ole Doering (Germany), Thomas Gionis (USA), Dena Hsin (Taiwan), Sawa Kato (Thailand), Rihito Kimura (Japan), Abby Lippman (Canada), Margaret Lock (Canada), Nobuko Yasuhara Macer (Eubios Ethics Institute), Ravichandran Moorthy (Malaysia), Anwar Nasim (Pakistan), Mary Ann Chen Ng (Philippines/USA), Jing-Bao Nie (China, New Zealand), Pinit Ratanakul (Thailand), Qiu Ren Zong (China), Hyakudai Sakamoto (Japan), Sang-yong Song (Republic of Korea), Noritoshi Tanida (Japan), Ananya Tritipthumrongchok (Thailand), Yanguang Wang (China), Daniel Wikler (USA), Jeong Ro Yoon (Republic of Korea).
Copyright for commercial reproduction of Eubios Ethics Institute publications is reserved but not for other materials available on the site.. All rights reserved.